“The Namibia Charcoal Association (NCA) is your strategic business partner for the Namibian Charcoal Industry.”
The Namibia Charcoal Association was formed to formalise and strengthen the charcoal industry, supporting the needs of its role-players in the industry.
Formerly known as the Namibia Charcoal Producers Association (NCPA), the NCA is a non-profit voluntary membership association for the Namibian charcoal industry.
Charcoal production is an important activity to sustainably manage bush encroachment.
The purpose of the NCA is to support the initiatives and operation of its stakeholders to contribute to the economic growth of this important sector.
It provides the following benefits to its members:
- The NCA is an instrument to negotiate with authorities on regulatory requirements.
- The NCA creates an environment conducive to good relationship amongst labourers, producers, processors and international buyers.
- The NCA strives to create a network to efficiently deliver a one-stop service to its stakeholders and customers.
- The NCA is involved in creating uniform standards to the benefit of all stakeholders and customers.
- Through uniform standards better prices can be negotiated internationally.
- Annual charcoal conference to stay abreast of latest technology and industry trends.